Our concession areas are open for all public events and feature a variety of beverages and light snacks.
Chips, Cookies, Candy, Rice Krispies Treats, Trail Mix, Brownies, Pretzels, Cheese Cup, Hummus & Pitas, Snack Pack, Gourmet Popcorn, Nachos, Nathans Hot Dog, Fried Chicken Sandwich, Cheeseburger
Miller Lite, Yeungling, Sam Adams, Heineken, Trophy Mort's Lager, Trophy Wife, Foothill's Hoppyum, Angry Orchard
Walnut Crest Merlot, Fetzer Pinot Noir, Barringer Cabernet, Placido Pinot Grigio, Canyon Road Chardonnay
Santa Monica Brut
Ketel One, Captain Morgan, Bacardi Silver, Crown Royal, Buliet Bourbon, Dewar's White Label, Jose Cuervo Gold, Tanqueray, Jack Daniels
Bottled water, soft drinks, juice (cranberry, pineapple, orange), lemonade, coffee, tea
*Beverages are now allowed in Meymandi Concert Hall for North Carolina Symphony Classical performances. Please note these will be served in a cup, without ice. Season keepsake cups will be available for use during these performances.
Sip N' Stroll Social District
- Martin Marietta Center for the Performing Arts is a part of the Sip N' Stroll Downtown Social District.
- Sip N' Stroll drinks may be purchased here. Drink Responsibly - be 21.
- Outside beverages are not allowed in the Martin Marietta Center for the Performing Arts.
- Alcoholic beverages must:
- Only be in designated social district containers.
- Only be possessed and consumed during the days and hours set by the City:
- Seven days a week from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- A single patron cannot be sold or delivered alcoholic beverage drinks in excess of:
- Not more than two alcoholic beverage drinks at one time if any of the following: Beer or Wine.
- Not more than one alcoholic beverage at one time if an alcoholic beverage drink contains liquor.
- A person must dispose of any alcoholic beverage before exiting the social district unless entering a business within the social district that allows alcoholic beverages to be brought inside the business.
Did you know Raleigh is one of America's hottest food cities? From BBQ, to Italian or Mediterranean you can most definitely find something that you can enjoy before or after your event. Find a full list of downtown eateries on the Downtown Raleigh Alliance's website.