Our goal is to create moments and we want YOU to help us create those lasting impressions for our guests.
We're looking for candidates who have an enthusiastic personality and are willing to commit their time to serving others. If you have a passion for theater, live events, and engaging with others you will make a great volunteer! PLUS you get the opportunity to earn free tickets and cool swag! Roles include Greeter, Ticket Taker, as well as other various duties.
To continuously recognize the value of our volunteers, we have established two point-based programs for short-term and long-term incentives.
Points for Perks: This system gives volunteers the opportunity to exchange their donated time and passion for the arts, for eligible event tickets, swag or, concession items.
Volun-TIERS: A five-tier system that represents each volunteer's achievement status. When volunteers achieve a new status, they are rewarded with a lapel pin that represents that status.
Volunteers will work alongside our ushers and management staff to provide outstanding guest services from their arrival to departure. Our volunteers impact the guest experience with a great first impression by greeting them at the start of their visit. An ideal volunteer candidate is someone who has an enthusiastic personality and is willing to commit their time to serving others. If you have a passion for performing arts, live events, and engaging with others, you will make a great volunteer!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet and welcome guests as they arrive outside on Lichtin Plaza and as they enter the venue
- Scan tickets
- Provide directions to all areas of the venue including theater entrances, seat locations, restrooms, ATMs, and concessions
- Show guests to their seats (This requires you to learn and know seating layouts in all venues)
- Prepare programs prior to opening and handing out programs to guests
- Assist guests with any needs during their visit
- Must meet minimum age requirement of 16
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must obtain proficient Customer Service skills, including the ability to speak confidently in a friendly, professional manner with guests, fellow employees, and management
- Must be able to work in large crowds with high noise levels
- Must be available for weekend and late-night shifts
- Must meet minimum work requirement of at leas two shifts per month
- Must own a device with the ability to access email at least once per day
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience in customer service, ushering, or volunteerism preferred
- Passion for the arts and live entertainment is a plus
- Ability to stand or walk for 4-5 consecutive hours at a time
- Must be able to easily climb stairs, walk up ramps, and confidently stand at balcony level height
- Must be able to lift and move boxes up to 25lbs
- Must be able to read event tickets in small print and under dim lighting
COVID-19 POLICY REQUIREMENTS
- Masks/face shields are required for all volunteers (one will be provided if you forget)
- State, federal, and local mandates must be followed
- You will be required to show proof of full vaccination
We're thrilled that you're interested in becoming a volunteer! Below you'll find information on how to get started.
1. Submit your contact information in the Volunteer Interest Form below.
2. After you let us know you're interested, you will receive an email from "CRC" requesting for you to complete a release form allowing a criminal background screening. Please note the screening results can take up to 10 business days.
3. Once your criminal background screening has been cleared, you will be notified by our Front of House team and receive additional information, including a Volunteer Agreement, Photo Consent Form, and Volunteer Manual.